An experienced software professional, with a history of delivering solutions to plan and on budget. My background includes a broad range of experience with leading organisations including:
- Strategic Technology Advisor at MuleSoft - I work with customers to help them understand how to make use of the MuleSoft Anypoint platform to achieve their desired business outcomes.
- Senior Technical Consultant at DocuSign - I specialised in working with customers to align DocuSign functionality with their business requirements, and then design & implement solutions using a combination of pre-built integrations and DocuSign's REST & SOAP APIs.
- Technical Project Manager at Vendavo - I worked directly with Vendavo customers to plan, manage and deliver projects implementing the Java-based Vendavo pricing software suite for a variety of companies including American Tire, Medtronic, and Philips.
- Lead Consultant at Ariba - I helped to establish the Technical Support & Professional Services teams in Europe & Australia, and was instrumental in the technical software delivery for a wide range of customers including Commonwealth Bank, Lion Nathan, and Telecom NZ.
- Support Consultant / QA Engineer / Software Engineer / Development Manager at Oracle - I joined Oracle as a member of their Technical Support team, and subsequently transferred to work in and lead engineering teams responsible for the Oracle Forms and Oracle Discoverer products, with a particular focus on transforming them to web-based solutions.
As someone that experienced the “home computer” revolution as a child, I'm keen to help young people understand more about how technology works, and how that knowledge can help them in the future.
- Code Club Volunteer - I have successfully run code clubs at two schools in the Warwick area, introducing programming concepts to primary school children.
- Rugby Referee - I referee matches in the Warwickshire League, having previously coached in the Junior section of Leamington Rugby Club.
- STEM Ambassador - I have attended a number of STEM events, with a focus on helping young people understand the possibilities of STEM-related hobbies & businesses.
I enjoy most sports, but have always loved and followed cricket, having grown up around 200 metres from my local ground.
- Cricket Umpire - I have umpired in the Warwickshire Cricket League for a number of years, and still enjoy playing in the occasional “friendly” game.
- Hash House Harrier - I have run with various chapters of the Hash House Harriers club over the years, originally with Sydney Thirsty and most recently with Warwick
- Technologist - I develop/maintain a number of small open-source projects, when I have time.
My children were both born while I was living and working in Australia and, as we were a long way from the rest of the family, I kept a record of their early years.